Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.kellylongtinlaw.com.
What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User Supplied Information: If you full out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail addresses, name, phone number and state). Further, if chat is available though this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number, or credit card, bank account, or other financial information) (collectively “ Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web Server Logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we collect include:
- Your unique internet protocol address
- The name of your unique service provider;
- The town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- The kind of browser or computer you use;
- The number of links you click within the site;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page from which you arrived at our site;
- The pages you viewed on our site; and
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in our web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, However, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will never be disclosed as an unauthorized person(s) may be able to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows;
- Third parties who we may employ to use it on our behalf
- As required by law, as a matter of public safety or policy, and as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets, or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
To correct, amend, delete your personal information, or to opt out of future communications please contact us at any time. Contact us via telephone at 978.566.3500, through the contact form on the website, via email at Info@kellylongtinlaw.com, or at the mailing address on our website. We can also:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- Opt out of future communications from us.
Any Changes to this policy will be updated on our website.
Effective August 1, 2020.