At Kelly Longtin Law, PLLC, the health and safety of our clients, team members, and friends of the law firm is one of our main priorities.
Due to the uncertainty around the pandemic, we are committed to ensuring everyone’s safety and making it easy and accessible for our community to get their estate planning questions answered and documents in place.
PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING:
- We are frequently sanitizing high volume areas such as door knobs and conference room tables after every client meeting.
- Team members who are not well, are required to stay home.
- If you have an appointment and are symptomatic, we ask that you do not come into the office. We can reschedule for another date, a phone conference or virtual conference.
- We are keeping our distance to show you we care. We will greet you with a wave, nod, or bow but sadly, will no longer offer handshakes or hugs during this time.
- We are monitoring and are poised to adapt quickly to any guidance or requests from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local health departments.
In order to assist clients in the best way possible, especially during Corona, we are available to discuss creating a Will, Trust, Power of Attorney, Healthcare Directives, etc. all done virtually. We can be in the office and you can be safe at home while speaking via video call. Our office is open normal business hours, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you need to speak to us one way or another.
We stand steadfast in our quest to assist our clients and be their trusted advisors, even during these difficult times.
Kelly Longtin, Esquire